Last Content Update:
Tax Collectors office is open to the general public Monday through Friday, 8:30 am to 4:30 pm.
Summer Hours are in effect July-August 2023.
8:00-4:30pm Monday-Thursday, 8:00-1:00pm Friday, Closed Sat. & Sun.
2023 1st Half Property Tax Bills are due July 5th, 2023!
|Base Rate =||16.41||16.27||18.68||18.45||17.78||20.08|
|Fire District 1 (Total Rate)||17.79||17.64||20.21||19.93||19.23||21.69|
|Fire District 2 (Total Rate)||17.65||17.47||20.03||19.76||19.06||21.48|
|Fire District 3 (Total Rate)||17.03||16.81||19.36||19.11||18.42||20.78|
General Tax Information
Values are determined as of April 1st each year
Property Tax Year is April 1 to March 31. Bills are generally mailed out on or around June 1 and November 1 to be due 30 days later on or around July 1 and December 1.
Application Deadlines -
Visit our Assessing Department page for more information and forms.
- Abatement Application (after final tax bill), due by March 1
- Tax Deferral Application: (after final tax bill) due by March 1
- Applications for Exemptions and Credits: Due by April 15
- Appeal of Application to State: Due no later than September 1
- Current Use Application: Due by April 15