Hanover has over 100 miles of public trails. Please help us by adopting a trail.
What does a trail adopter do?
- Visit the trail twice a year, in the spring and fall, and complete an online Trail Monitoring Form
- Clear brush and debris from the trail
- Clear debris from waterbars with feet, rake, or shovel
- Report on any invasive plants along the trail
- Take photos of any trail issues and send them to the Trails Committee
To sign up, please complete this online registration form.
For more information, please send an email.
It’s empowering, great exercise, a lot of fun, and our trails need you! Please help.
Thanks very much,
Bill Mlacak, Chair, Hanover Trails Committee