Report a Concern

Welcome to Hanover's new interactive 311 system! Here, you can report a wide range of issues, get updates and track progress, and see what issues others might be submitting. You can use this to report issues such as streetlight outages, potholes, graffiti, or even file RTK requests.

Do not submit emergencies via this form - please dial 9-1-1.

Be advised that written correspondence to or from the Town of Hanover, its officials, and employees regarding town business is a governmental document, and is generally subject to public disclosure under NH RSA 91-A, the Right to Know Law, including information that may be submitted on this website. Confidential information is not required to be disclosed, and the town will redact street numbers, telephone numbers, e-mail addresses, and other such information from any documents which are produced pursuant to a request. Requests for additional information on this topic may be made to the Town Manager.