Winter Parking Ban
The Town of Hanover winter parking ban goes into effect November 15 and will remain in effect until April 30. Parking on the streets and in municipal off-street parking areas is prohibited between the hours of 12:01 Midnight and 7:00 A.M., seven (7) days a week. Violators will be fined and/or towed at owner's expense.
Summer Parking Ban
The Town of Hanover summer parking ban goes into effect May 1 to November 15.
No parking will be allowed between the hours of 2:00 A.M. to 6:00 A.M. on any Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, or Thursday on the following streets:
- Main St (from East Wheelock Street to the Town Line)
- Allen St (from Main Street to School Street)
- Lebanon St (from Main Street to Park Street)
- Maynard St
- West Wheelock Street (from School Street to Main Street)
- East Wheelock Street (from Main Street to College Street)
- AND/OR any other streets so posted for parking restrictions.